- Spec Text
- Colour Range
- Branding & Signage
- Optional External Chiller
- DDA Compliance
Access to clean, fresh water. It’s everyone’s right.
That’s why we spent two years in design consultation to bring the Universal aquaBUBBLER to market – and bring the drinking fountain into the 21st century.
Fully compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (1992), the Universal aquaBUBBLER is designed to ensure total accessibility for absolutely everyone.
The Universal Access aquaBUBBLER drinking fountain with water bottle refill station. 316D x 870/770 H. Universal Access Pod: 300Wx200D. Supplied with two push button bubblers, bottle filler tap, pressure reducing valve, non-return valve, isolation valve, 40mm s-trap and 40mm waste outlet, and base mounting plate. Product Code: ABUA138 (870 H) or ABUA137 (770 H) TBC colour.
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. RED TEXT may denote: 1) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 2) the colour of the aquaBUBBLER. BLUE TEXT denotes height
View the Colour Range
Universal aquaBUBBLER’s come in a range of vibrant colours – modern, bright colours that will make the drinking fountain attractive, inviting and fun to use. We can also customise colours across a large selection to suit your school or organisation. You could have an aquaBUBBLER in the colours of your school or for each school house!
Colours can be mixed and matched – contrast the “refill pod” with the colour of the main body.
Branding & Signage
With the water bottle refill station you are able to easily change the signage. The classic and Universial aquaBUBBLERs is created via an in-mould graphic that you can not scratch out.
Optional External Chiller
Our chillers, like our drinking fountains, are Australian-made and offer advanced design benefits:
Our chillers are external to the drinking fountain. An external chiller allows for better ventilation, which results in less condensation and virtually eliminates breakdowns.
Four or more drinking fountains can be serviced by our largest chiller, timers can be plugged in so water is chilled only when required, and ambient temperature control means that if the air temperature drops, the chiller automatically adjusts to use the minimum energy required to chill the water.
External Chiller Options
TLS 16 under bench water chiller
This is a very powerful compact water cooler that will supply 16 litres of cold water per hour. It has a 3 litre stainless steel water storage tank, designed so that the tank can be backwashed to remove any sediment build up that may have entered the storage tank. Designed with rounded edges to prevent restriction of air flow in condenser if in a confined space. The nuts, bolts and screws are stainless steel with stainless steel side panelling. Can be connected to mains water supply or a low pressure filtration system. The water connection is 1/4″ BSP inlet and outlet, recessed below top and bottom of water cooler to protect water fittings.
RWC 15 & 7.5 water chiller
Water Chiller for 2 or more aquaBUBBLERS. These refrigerated water coolers RWC have either a 7.5 litre or 15 litre stainless steel storage tank. Both RWC’s supply 90 litres of cold water per hour. Each unit is with an ambient temperature control to prevent the refrigeration system from running in cooler weather (24 degrees or below). If the ambient temperature drops below 24 degrees, the RWC switches off. If the temperature raises above 24 degrees, the RWC powers up.
Water filters may be used for a variety of purposes including reduction of particles, rust, dirt to removing offensive taste and odours from a range of chemicals including chlorine, which is used commonly to disinfect drinking water. Filters are also used to remove parasitic cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium. Filters and water treatment equipment can also remove dissolved ions including hardness, iron, salt, pesticides and a range of chemicals.
It is important to seek good advice and use quality products to ensure your application is treated correctly. Our team at aquaBUBBLER are pleased to offer no obligation advice for your water quality problem.
Universal aquaBUBBLER Downloads
- Technical Data Sheet – Schematic PDF
- Branding & Signage Specifications PDF
- Pre-installation Considerations PDF
- Colour Chart PDF
External Chiller Downloads
The Universal Access aquaBUBBLER is compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (1992) including:
- Water Bottle Refill Station located at a height of 700mm.
- Circulation Space in front of the fixture in compliance with AS 1428.1 2009 which allows access from either side and enables a ‘parallel and front approach’.
- Large (40mm diameter) self-closing push button (operable by one hand) in line with AS 1428.1. 2009.
- The self-closing push button that is easily accessed (within 300mm of the front of the unit) enabling different approaches to the unit in line with AS 1428.1 2009.
- A design that enables operation by persons with a preference for either left or right hand.
- Clearance beneath the unit catering for a wide variety of wheelchair users.
- A force to operate (19.5N to activate flow and 15.5 to 17 N to maintain flow) in line with AS 1428.2.
- Easy-to-adjust water flow
- Hygienic stainless steel dish
- Circulation space allowing access from either side
- Large self-closing push button (operable by one hand, left or right)
- Anti-bacterial water bottle refill station at an accessible height of 700mm
- Vandal resistant.
- Choice of Heights (750mm or 850mm)
- Low maintenance
- 100% recyclable materials.
- Saves water
- Accessible to absolutely everyone