- Spec Text
- Colour Range
- Branding & Signage
- View the External Chillers
- DDA Compliance
The Classic incorporates essential aquaBUBBLER design features and principles: ergonomic palm-push tap buttons; a dedicated water bottle refill tap; smooth contours; and extremely durable body materials.
Available in a variety of heights to cater for different age groups (670mm, 770mm, 870mm, 1020mm).
for replication into project specification schedules
Model Name: Classic aquaBUBBLER
Model Code: AB12
Unit Height: (670, 770, 870, 1020)mm
Body Colour: TBC
Front Pod Colour: TBC
Garden Security Tap: TBC
Water Meter: TBC
Anti-Freeze Valve: TBC
Inmould Graphic: TBC
External Chiller: TBC
Shared External Chiller: TBC
Dog Bowl: TBC
Indoor or Outdoor: TBC
Classic aquaBUBBLER is available with unit heights of 670mm, 770mm, 870mm or 1020mm
View the Colour Range
Classic aquaBUBBLER’s come in a range of vibrant colours – modern, bright colours that will make the drinking fountain attractive, inviting and fun to use. We can also customise colours across a large selection to suit your school or organisation. You could have an aquaBUBBLER in the colours of your school or for each school house!
Colours can be mixed and matched – contrast the “refill pod” with the colour of the main body.
Branding & Signage
With the water bottle refill station you are able to easily change the signage. The classic and Universial aquaBUBBLERs is created via an in-mould graphic that you can not scratch out.
Optional External Chiller
Our chillers, like our drinking fountains, are Australian-made and offer advanced design benefits:
Our chillers are external to the drinking fountain. An external chiller allows for better ventilation, which results in less condensation and virtually eliminates breakdowns.
Four or more drinking fountains can be serviced by our largest chiller, timers can be plugged in so water is chilled only when required, and ambient temperature control means that if the air temperature drops, the chiller automatically adjusts to use the minimum energy required to chill the water.
External Chiller Options
TLS 16 under bench water chiller
This is a very powerful compact water cooler that will supply 16 litres of cold water per hour. It has a 3 litre stainless steel water storage tank, designed so that the tank can be backwashed to remove any sediment build up that may have entered the storage tank. Designed with rounded edges to prevent restriction of air flow in condenser if in a confined space. The nuts, bolts and screws are stainless steel with stainless steel side panelling. Can be connected to mains water supply or a low pressure filtration system. The water connection is 1/4″ BSP inlet and outlet, recessed below top and bottom of water cooler to protect water fittings.
RWC 15 & 7.5 water chiller
Water Chiller for 2 or more aquaBUBBLERS. These refrigerated water coolers RWC have either a 7.5 litre or 15 litre stainless steel storage tank. Both RWC’s supply 90 litres of cold water per hour. Each unit is with an ambient temperature control to prevent the refrigeration system from running in cooler weather (24 degrees or below). If the ambient temperature drops below 24 degrees, the RWC switches off. If the temperature raises above 24 degrees, the RWC powers up.
Water filters may be used for a variety of purposes including reduction of particles, rust, dirt to removing offensive taste and odours from a range of chemicals including chlorine, which is used commonly to disinfect drinking water. Filters are also used to remove parasitic cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium. Filters and water treatment equipment can also remove dissolved ions including hardness, iron, salt, pesticides and a range of chemicals.
It is important to seek good advice and use quality products to ensure your application is treated correctly. Our team at aquaBUBBlER are pleased to offer no obligation advice for your water quality problem
Classic aquaBUBBLER Downloads
- TECHNICAL DATA SHEET – SCHEMATIC PDF
- Branding & Signage Specifications PDF
- Pre-installation Considerations PDF
- Colour Choice Chart PDF
- PCF (Product Confirmation Form) PDF
External Chiller Downloads
The classic aquaBUBBLER is compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (1992) including:
- Water Bottle Refill Station located at a height of 700mm.
- Circulation Space in front of the fixture in compliance with AS 1428.1 2009 which allows access from either side and enables a ‘parallel and front approach’.
- Large (40mm diameter) self-closing push button (operable by one hand) in line with AS 1428.1. 2009.
- The self-closing push button that is easily accessed (within 300mm of the front of the unit) enabling different approaches to the unit in line with AS 1428.1 2009.
- A design that enables operation by persons with a preference for either left or right hand.
- A force to operate (19.5N to activate flow and 15.5 to 17 N to maintain flow) in line with AS 1428.2.
- Non-squirt/anti-bacterial water exit nozzle
- Accessible anti-bacterial water bottle refill station
- Large self-closing push buttons
- Hygienic stainless steel dish
- Easy to adjust water flow
- Vandal resistant.
- Low maintenance
- 100% recyclable materials.
- Saves water
- Accessible to absolutely everyone